WELCOME BACK STUDENTS AND PARENTS FOR THE 2019 SCHOOL YEAR!
Heritage College would like to welcome back our students and parent community again in 2019, kicking off the Back to School journey on Thursday 24 January with Registration Day, held at the Narre Warren South Campus from 10AM-12PM.
Registration Day is an opportunity for all families who attend the College to ensure that the school year starts with all things in order. On the day, parents and caregivers can:
- indicate availability to serve within the school community via parent surveys
- enquire and/or pay school fees with the Bursar, Mrs Alemu
- meet the Deputy Principals of both the primary and secondary campuses, Mr Martin and Mr Sevenhuysen
- sign up for music lessons with campus piano teacher, Mr Moldez
- enquire for 2019 and beyond with the Early Learning Centre on campus with Mrs Andoh-Okai
- check in with IT support for new secondary students with Mr Crawford
- connect with on-campus chaplaincy support with Ps Lagi
- update school uniforms at the second-hand uniform shop
- Lodge your CSEF application with Miss Thomas
- Lodge your conveyance allowance forms with Mrs Ah Tune-Cocker
- Collect your 2018 Yearbook (if you missed out on collecting one last year), as well as your printed 2019 School Calendar for this year
- Ask any other questions before the school year begins from our friendly team of teaching and administration staff.
Following Registration Day on the 24th January, please ensure you have the following dates pencilled in for primary and secondary First Day of School:
- Wednesday 30 Jan (Years 7-12)
- Thursday 31 Jan (Prep-6, Years 8-11)
We warmly welcome every one of our valued students, parents and caregivers back for another year – ready to explore opportunities and achieve possibilities as we journey together in 2019.