Our Secondary House Swimming Carnival is on again for 2019 on Tuesday 5th February at Doveton Pool in the Park.
The day includes regular swimming events and relays, novelty events such as The Biggest Bomb, Fashions by the Pool and Sunken Treasure relays, as well as Teachers vs Students races and a water slide.
All students are encouraged to come dressed in their House Colours (Red, Green, Yellow or Blue). Parents and family members are also invited to attend to support our students.
Date: Tuesday 5th February
Venue: Doveton Pool in the Park, CNR Kidds Rd & Tristania St, Doveton. VIC 3177
- The school coach will do its regular run in the morning, finishing at Officer Campus. Students who are regularly dropped off by their parents at Officer Campus will be able to then travel directly to the pool by our school coach.
- Heritage College buses will run as normal with the shuttle buses leaving for Doveton Pool in the Park from Narre Warren South Campus in the morning at 8:45 am.
- HC buses will return to NWS Campus after the Swimming Carnival.
- The HC Pakenham bus will return to Officer Campus with students needing to be picked up by parents from Officer and then complete its regular run.
- The school coach will complete its regular afternoon run, starting at Doveton Pool in the Park. The order of drop-offs will be altered accordingly.
What to wear: costume/ house colours, bathers
What to bring: costume, sunscreen, hat, bathers, towel, lunch and water!
Lunch: can be eaten at any stage during the day between races – there will be no set time for a lunch break. Please note: There will be a canteen open for student use. Students wishing to make use of the canteen are to seek their House Captains’ permission and ensure events are not affected.