From Early Learning to Senior Years, our goal at Heritage College is to provide opportunities for each student to achieve their highest potential.
We are currently accepting applications for enrolment in 2021 for the following years:
We have limited spaces available for 3 and 4 Year Old Early Learning at both Officer and Narre Warren South campus in 2021.
- Read: Learn more about the 3 and 4 Year Old Kinder Programs at the Early Learning Centre
- Visit: Book a visit to the Early Learning Centre
Limited spaces are available for Prep at Officer and Narre Warren South campus.
Primary (Prep – Year 6)
- Limited spaces are available at Officer and Narre Warren South campus locations. Enquire Now
Secondary (Years 7 – 12)
- Limited spaces are available at Officer campus location. Enquire Now
Before you apply
It is ideal to take a tour of the college prior to submitting your application, to see the facilities, meet the teaching staff and ask any questions. During the COVID-19 public health situation, Prep – Year 12 campus tours are currently suspended, however an appointment can be made with the college enrolments coordinator to pre-register for when tours become available via email: email@example.com.
To ensure quality student outcomes, each level has a maximum number of students that can be accepted. With demand growing across the college and some classes already nearing capacity, it is recommended to submit your application to avoid disappointment. If the year level you apply for has been filled, your child will be placed on a waiting list for priority placement should a place become available.
Begin your journey
- Read about the application process
- Request a prospectus
- Download the Application Form
- View the fee schedule
- Enquire about enrolling your child at Heritage College