The Roadmap out of lockdown has been supplied by the Victorian Government on Sunday 19 September 2021.
For enrolled families (Prep – Year 12):
- Remote learning will continue for all enrolled students from Prep – Year 12, and communications regarding important updates will be sent via the communications portal, SEQTA Engage.
- We look forward to recommencing on-campus operations in a staggered approach with a view to all students returning by November 2021.
For prospective families:
- On-campus Tours are unavailable at this time.
- If you are considering applying for placement at Heritage College, visit the enrolments page. If you have already submitted your application, we will be in touch to negotiate a suitable time for an enrolment interview, held via video link during the lockdown period. You can also book a 15-minute discussion via Zoom with our Enrolments Coordinator, Jackie Saluni by emailing email@example.com.
Narre Warren South campus tours
- You can arrange for a Virtual Tour of the Early Learning Centre at Narre Warren South campus. Book online here.
- Book your Virtual Primary Tour of the Narre Warren South campus here.
Officer campus tours
- Explore the Officer campus with a Virtual Tour. If you have lodged an Expression of Interest with Heritage College previously, you will be notified as soon as on-campus tours recommence.
You can also subscribe to our public news channels on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with the latest information. Further information can be found by visiting our COVID updates page at heritagecollege.vic.edu.au/COVID.