We hope all families and students enjoyed the holiday break.
Key Dates and Events for Term 2
Student Devices – Secondary
Heritage College classroom teaching practice includes delivery and use of technology, preparing students well for the future. In primary school, devices are supplied by the college. At the secondary level, Chromebooks are purchased by the family for each student.
- All Secondary students now require a Chromebook for classroom use. These can be purchased through the supplier, Learning With Technologies here.
The Academic Uniform is to be worn in Terms 2 and 3. Uniform items can be purchased from Noone Imagewear in Beaconsfield.
- Prep: Prep students are permitted to wear the Sports Uniform for their first year of school. Find a helpful guide here.
- Primary Students: Please find a helpful guide for Academic Uniform for Primary students here.
- Secondary Students: Please find a helpful guide for Academic Uniform for Secondary students here.
- Enquiries about uniform can be addressed to email@example.com.
Stay connected via the Parent Portal
SEQTA Engage is the communication portal between the school and each family. Heritage College staff send correspondence through this platform for the attention and action of families, for events and important notices throughout the academic year. You will be notified by email and redirected to the SEQTA Engage website, where you will log in with your credentials. SEQTA Engage also has an app that can be downloaded from the Apple store. Alternatively, you can download the app and receive important notifications on the correspondence addressed to you. For support, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay connected via the Newsletter
The best way to stay connected with what’s on at Heritage College is via the weekly Newsletter, produced each Friday. Receive the Newsletter in your inbox by subscribing here.