Online learning will continue in Term 3. Enrolled families can access important correspondence from the college via the Parent Portal, SEQTA Engage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to wear a mask on campus? Yes. As per the announcements by the Victorian Government to control the spread of COVID19, the use of face masks in Metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shires is mandatory from 11.59 pm on Wednesday 22 July 2020 until further notice. When residents of these areas leave home for the four permitted reasons (to shop for essentials; to provide care; for exercise; and to work and study if it can’t be done at home) they will be required to wear a mask or face covering. Students travelling to and from campus must wear a face covering or mask and during the day.
What is off-campus learning? Off-campus learning environment simply means that students continue their learning at home, rather than in the classroom environment. Teachers facilitate student learning using a combination of online and take-home resources and platforms. Primary and secondary families with students Prep-Year 10 will learn from home where possible during Stage 3 Restrictions. Students in Years 11 and 12 will continue their studies on campus but will be required to wear a mask to and from campus and during the day.
Read more: Supporting Your Child in Off-Campus Learning (pdf)
What should I do if my child is unwell? If your child is learning on campus and they fall ill, keep them at home. You must notify the college of any confirmed COVID19 student cases by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and follow government health guidelines about seeking medical advice.
During this time, email is the most reliable method of communication. Please see below key contacts to help direct your enquiries. For any learning related enquiries, please email teaching staff directly.
- Wellbeing team: email@example.com
- Reception for primary and secondary locations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Learning Centre: email@example.com
- Information regarding Fees and Payments: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrolment enquiries: email@example.com
- IT Helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Government of Victoria Health and Human Services: Coronavirus Information
- Smartraveller website: https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/
- Victorian Government website: https://www.vic.gov.au/