Scholarships are open to prospective and current students entering Year 7 in 2020, and current students entering Year 10 in 2020.
Our scholarship program recognises a range of student talents that are consistent with our belief in the development of each student. In addition to academic merit, we recognise and seek to enhance each student’s spiritual, physical and social development. Scholarships are open to prospective and current students entering Year 7 in 2020, and current students entering Year 10 in 2020.
Heritage College offers scholarships in the following categories:
- Academic – awarded to students who excel academically.
- Creative – awarded to students who demonstrate exceptional artistic and/or creative talent.
- Leadership – awarded to students who exhibit leadership skills.
- Music – awarded to students who excel in musical performance.
- Service – affirms our belief that acts of service represent a powerful means by which to aid those in need. This scholarship recognises extended, personal involvement in community service.
- Science – awarded in recognition of students who exhibit a curiosity in the field of science.
- Sport – awarded in recognition of students who excel in sport.
- Technology – recognises students who exhibit outstanding skill in the use of technology for a productive and altruistic purpose.
How to apply
- Apply for enrolment.
Complete an application for enrolment (prospective students only).
- Apply for a scholarship.
Download the Scholarship Application Pack. Attach all relevant information, as the application will only be considered if it is complete.
- Submit your paperwork.
Forward your completed application and attachments marked to the Principal at Heritage College. Or scan and send via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship applications for 2020 close at 3pm Friday, 2 August 2019.