Heritage College believes in the development of the individual in all facets of human endeavour; academic, spiritual, emotional, physical and social. These characteristics are best developed in a Christ-centred, serving and caring environment. Our goal is to encourage students to develop these characteristics, and attract students who strengthen college culture in this direction.
Our scholarship program recognises a range of student talents that are consistent with our belief in the development of each student. In addition to academic merit, we recognise and seek to enhance each student’s spiritual, physical and social development.
Heritage College offers scholarships in the following categories:
- Academic – awarded to students who excel academically.
- Creative – awarded to students who demonstrate exceptional artistic and/or creative talent.
- Leadership – awarded to students who exhibit leadership skills.
- Music – awarded to students who excel in musical performance.
- Service – affirms our belief that acts of service represent a powerful means by which to aid those in need. This scholarship recognises extended, personal involvement in community service.
- Science – awarded in recognition of students who exhibit curiosity in the field of science.
- Sport – awarded in recognition of students who excel in a sporting discipline.
- Technology – recognises students who exhibit outstanding skill in the use of technology for a productive and altruistic purpose.
Scholarship Applications for 2021 are now open.
Closing date for Scholarship applications is 3pm, Friday 14 August 2021.