The Early Learning Centre provides each child in our care with a rich learning environment built on exploration, discovery, imagination and creativity.
Our team of experienced educators focus on each child’s social and emotional development, providing them with opportunities to engage in the natural environment as part of our popular Bush Kinder program, where outdoor learning opportunities abound. Hands-on experiences with water, dirt, rocks and logs allow children to exercise their imagination, foster creativity, develop their sense of self and understand belonging and responsibility to our community.
Our Sessional and Integrated Kinder programs for 3 and 4-Year-Olds are carefully designed to develop the social and emotional confidence of each child, enabling them to take calculated risks and be led by curiosity.
Strong connections between the Early Learning Centre, school, family and community are integral to a child’s learning and development. We welcome and encourage parent involvement and actively promote and value these connections on campus.
The environment of our centre provides children, families, staff and visitors:
- A stimulating and visually enticing learning environment;
- A place where each child’s individual needs and backgrounds are accepted;
- A place that values the safety and health of everyone;
- An environment that encourages parent contribution;
- A supportive space for all children to feel included; and
- Facilities that cater to a diverse range of needs
Ready find out more?
- Book a tour of the Early Learning Centre where you can meet the educators and explore the learning spaces.