Term 2 Commences 15 April 2020
Wednesday 8 April 2020
Online learning will continue in Term 2. Fee assistance is available for families.
- Go to SEQTA Engage to read the letter in full (access by clicking ‘Portal’ on the home page of the website).
Coronavirus Preparedness Update
Monday 23 March 2020 2:30pm
Last Day of School is Monday 23 March 2020. Additional information for Off-campus learning has been provided for Prep – Year 10 and Years 11 and 12.
- Go to SEQTA Engage (access by clicking ‘Portal’ on the home page of the website).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is off-campus learning? Off-campus learning environment simply means that students continue their learning at home, rather than in the classroom environment. Teachers will facilitate student learning using a combination of online and take-home resources and platforms. Primary and secondary families with students Prep-Year 10 should be ready to activate their online learning when notified from the college. Students in Years 11 and 12 will commence online learning platforms on Tuesday 24 March and continue through to the end of Term 1 on Friday 27 March.
Read more: Supporting Your Child in Off-Campus learning (pdf)
What should I do if my child is unwell? During the term period, if your child is unwell, keep them at home. You must notify the college of any confirmed COVID-19 student cases by email: email@example.com and follow government health guidelines about seeking medical advice.
What if we have plans to travel during school holidays? It is recommended that you adhere to the prescribed government travel restrictions and isolation protocols. Refer to the Victorian Government’s website here.
During this time, email is the most reliable method of communication. Please see below key contacts to help direct your enquiries. For any learning related enquiries, please email teaching staff directly.
- Wellbeing team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reception for primary and secondary locations: email@example.com
- Early Learning Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information regarding Fees and Payments: email@example.com
- Enrolment enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT Helpdesk: email@example.com
- State Government of Victoria Health and Human Services: Coronavirus Information
- Smartraveller website: https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/
- Victorian Government website: https://www.vic.gov.au/