All students must read the VCAA examination rules for VCE and the GAT. It is also their responsibility to be familiar with materials and equipment authorised for use in the GAT and VCE written examinations.
- Students should check the starting time of each examination and arrive at least 30 minutes earlier, and be familiar with rules about late admission to examinations.
- The start time for the afternoon session on Thursday 31 October, Friday 1 November, Tuesday 12 November and Wednesday 13 November – when only two sessions are scheduled – is 2.00pm.
- The start time for the afternoon session on all other days when three sessions are scheduled is 3.00pm.
- The reading period is included in the times shown in the timetable. Each examination commences with a 15-minute reading period unless otherwise specified.
- All written responses must be in English, unless otherwise instructed in the question book for that particular examination.
2019 VCE Exam Timetable
Wednesday 12 June: 10:00am – 1:15pm General Achievement Test (GAT) View 2019 GAT Brouchure
Wednesday 30 October:
Thursday 31 October:
Friday 1 November:
2.00pm–3.45pm Further Mathematics Examination 1
Monday 4 November:
9.00am–10.45am Further Mathematics Examination 2
3.00pm–5.15pm Business Management
Wednesday 6 November:
9.00am–10.15am Mathematical Methods Examination 1
3.00pm–5.15pm History: Revolutions
Thursday 7 November:
3.00pm–5.15pm Mathematical Methods Examination 2
Friday 8 November:
3.00pm–5.15pm Health and Human Development
Tuesday 12 November:
2.00pm–4.15pm Legal Studies
Thursday 14 November:
Monday 18 November: