Heritage College Narre Warren South is strategically positioned in the City of Casey, one of the fastest growing metropolitan regions in Victoria. The Narre Warren South Campus caters to students from Prep to Year 6. When Primary students are ready to graduate from Year 6, Heritage College provides the Step into Secondary program, which supports students moving into secondary at Officer campus.
Previously the site of the Hallam Valley Primary School, the Narre Warren South Campus officially opened in Term 4, 1999. The school consisted of four classrooms, and a Library/Multi Purpose Centre, which is now the Administration building. Over the next decade additional learning areas were added, buildings refurbished, and the Multi Purpose Centre, new Library and Music Rooms were built in 2010. In the mid-2000s, the campus included up to Years 7 and 8, before land was purchased at Officer for a new campus to accommodate the increased demand for student places.
- Read more about Officer Campus, Secondary.
- An Early Learning Centre is positioned on campus, offering 3 and 4 Year Old Kindergarten programs for younger children.
- The Narre Warren South campus has excellent facilities to deliver a balanced curriculum for Primary students. The campus has 14 classrooms, Library, IT facilities, Science Labs, Home Economics, Technology, Music and Art centres. Students enjoy two separate playground spaces, a sand pit, a large sheltered courtyard, a sporting oval and indoor/outdoor basketball courts.
- The Multi Purpose Centre at Narre Warren South campus is the hub of college sports facilities. It includes two three-quarter sized and one full-sized basketball courts and a multi-purpose mezzanine, also serving as a great venue for Performing Arts. It stands opposite the college oval which hosts many sports events throughout the year.
- The indoor and outdoor environments are designed to enhance students’ learning experiences. With kitchen gardens established across both our campuses, a nature based learning approach throughout lower primary, a multi purpose gymnasium, a technology shed and a classroom home economics kitchen, the programs allow for a varied and vast array of learning opportunities.